December 09, 2004
They're gonna put me in the movies.
They're gonna make a big star out of me.
We'll make a film about a man that's sad and lonely
And all I gotta do is act naturally.
We had our swim meet against Boulder today. It was awfully fun. I do love swim meets. Freshman seem to be more and more emotional. I don't understand it. Emily and I had a very theraputic conversation (it wasn't really a conversation, it was IMing) afterwards, venting our frustration. I know how it is to be nervous for an event. I know what it's like to be disappointed afterward, too. I even admit, I've cried before AND after several races in my life. But I was always embarassed to be sad. Who likes those multiplying crowds of people wanting to make you feel better? Not I, said the fly. But these girls are crying and pouting for the purpose of getting attention, as far as I can tell. But, what can I do? I'm really quite an enabler, it's truly horrible. tsktsk.

But I got my State Cut today, hooray!

My English class is so intense. Our real teacher, Mrs. Gardner, had to have back surgery, so she's out for the rest of the semester. (which is truly terrible, because she was a marvelous teacher) So, Dr. Wei can to teach up. She's absolutely insane. It's crazy. I had to remind myself to breath in that class, because I was afraid if I passed out, she would have something to say about the style of my fainting. AGG! It's crazy.

Mrs. Cady said that she would come to the swim meet, and she didn't. I just shouldn't get my hopes up, anymore. I think she's destined not to come to any meets.

Wow, that was a lot of complaining, again. I should really stop doing this. It's not good for my image. =)


** humming my own little tune at 8:34:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics