January 03, 2005
The Best of 2004!!! (NOT 2003!) (according to the-one-I-call-Me)
The Best.....

1)MOVIE: Finding Neverland, which was fabulous beyond reason. Everyone should go see it immediately!

2)Book I read for the first time: hmmmmm. Song of Solomon was pretty good- Mrs. Gardner made it fabulous. I don't know. I don't think there were a huge number of stellar books.

3)Movie I made: Our Christmas gift to Jesse and Jenny entitled "North Carolina to Colorado" definatley takes the cake.
4)Holiday: 4th of July comes in a close second, it was great to have Jenny and Jesse here. But, of course, Christmas wins.

5) Vacation: "North Carolina to Colorado!" I thought I already said that :-) Although Isla de las Mujeres was a lot of fun, too.

6)Athletic Event that I was in: STATE of course! That was fabulous, I can't imagine a more perfect meet. Although Summer League finals was great fun, too. High Point

7)Class I took: Mrs. Cady's biology still wins. By a land slide, I think.
8)Color (?)Purple, as usual. Although green has made a suprising come back these last few months. I think it's the obession with Meadows. =)


** humming my own little tune at 7:18:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics