January 11, 2005
Don't go around tonight,
Well, it's bound to take your life,
There's a bad moon on the rise.

I hear hurricanes ablowing.
I know the end is coming soon.
I fear rivers over flowing.
I hear the voice of rage and ruin.
Today I had 2 lovely conversations, just talking to people. We didn't compare notes or talk about homework, it was just life. Very refreshing. And in neither case was it one person talking and the other listening, we laughed and started talking at the same time, just forgetting all the things we should have done. And here I am, still thinking about how nice that is, not doing what I need to. Seriously, though, I don't think people talk just to talk enough. Most of the conversations I've had recently have a purpose, and then once reached, the conversation dwindles to the end. It's a bummer.

Well, this is a short post, but I really do have a lot to do tonight. 3 finals tomorrow- Spanish, history and chem, and i haven't even started looking at history or Spanish. Ha! I'm in trouble... wish me luck. =)


** humming my own little tune at 6:27:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics