January 08, 2005
If I'm on my way now
I'm better for it all cause I'm moving on
And whether they might say
After all you can see
Yeah you can see
I'm gone
My goodness, yesterday certainly didn't feel like a Friday. It felt like a Wednesday in 3-4 weeks. I can't BELIEVE that winter break was just last week. It seems to me that we've been in school for months since those lovely days off. But we get a 4 day weekend next week, because it's Martin Luther King Day. Finals are next week, too, which I really should study for. My chemistry test yesterday killed me, because I didn't study enough, because I was working my butt off over English homework. Ahhh, yesterday wasn't a great day.

I saw Garden State last night (sorry, Margot, you weren't here. I'll watch it with you anytime you want, though). It was just as good as I thought it would be.. absolutely fabulous. I really like Zach Braff, Scrubs is hilarious. And Natalie Portman was great, too. Her character was a lot like me, I think. Not the whole epilepsy and lying part, but the way she acted. Yeah. At least I like to think that's what I act like. It was a great movie, though. And I also really liked the soundtrack. HOORAY for that.

I wish I would say something ingenious and brillant. Ohhh well. I guess I'll have to stick with quoting ingenious and brillant people....so "Good Luck exploring the infinite abyss"


** humming my own little tune at 12:14:00 AM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics