February 13, 2005
Cause when I'm in over my head
I hear the words you said
That someone out there's
Listening to the same song
Feeling the same way that I do
Make me a believer pick up the receiver
And tell me you feel just like I do
I do
Sooo, now that swimming is over, I have to decide what to put up on my blog. So I need suggestions. Skiing, perhaps, but I really don't ski THAT much, despite how much I like it. I could do a movie- Star Wars or Peter Pan or something along those lines. Hmmmm here are my previous banners (they each had their own color-scheme, too.)

I really liked this one. It was my very first- simple, but very nice.

I could do much better with Wizard of Oz. That might be fun. I like Wizard of Oz, but this picture isn't great.

I don't think I've ever seen the Anne of Green Gables movie, which is where this is from. But the books are great, so that's why this happened. The quote isn't great, though.

This was just up for a few weeks last summer while I was in North Carolina visiting these people. I like it, but I wouldn't want to do something like it again.

I think this is my favorite banner. I do have a weakness for Tyler, unfortunately. Ahhh, Mr. Hamilton, what are we to do with you?

Swimming! I like swimming, but this has been up since october, and it's time for a change.


** humming my own little tune at 1:41:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics