February 07, 2005
Celebrate we will
Because life is short but sweet for certain
Were climbing two by two
To be sure these days continue,
Things we cannot change...
Things we cannot change
Ohhh dear. This week is it. It's my last chance to swim fast. My single, only 63 seconds of time that has to be fabulous. Absolutely brillant. It's crazy how that little time is so important to me. 1/60th of an hour, 1/1440th of a day, one 525600th of a year. Yet my entire week (1/52 of a year) will be centered around that 63 seconds. Hopefully it will be less than 63 seconds. 100 yards of Backstroke. Last year a 1:03.14 got into the top 16 at State. So, a 1:02.8 should be safe.... right? Damn. That's fast. I've done everything on Bob's goal sheet except what it's all set around. My power rack times are faster than what they're supposed to be, my underwaters are faster, too. All I need to do is race faster. Huh. I guess I will. =)

Jinger wrote us finally. She's so great. Jinger just makes me happy. Mrs. Cady has the same aura. It's very calming, I guess. I need more calming people in my life. All sorts of my friends are very stressful. Great friends, but stressful. I like just talking to these people (Jinger and Mrs. Cady). Ahh well. State is on Friday...

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz


** humming my own little tune at 7:07:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics