February 24, 2005

When things strike me as funny
I can't hide it inside
I squeak, as the squeakilish do
I got to let go with a hohohhohahaa
And I do...

Ahh, Mary Poppins, you can never go wrong with her. I hope they never ever remake that movie. It should live on as a classic. And more people should read those books, too. They're very entertaining. But, the ever-hilarious ONION came out yesterday. This is the greatest thing I've read in weeks....

Bush Determined To Find Warehouse Where Ark of Covenant Is Stored
WASHINGTON, DC- In a surprise press conference Monday, President Bush said he will not rest until the warehouse where the Ark of the Covenant, the vessel holding the original Ten Commandments, is located. "Nazis stole the Ark in 1936, but it was recovered by a single patriot, who braved gunfire, rolling boulders, and venomous snakes," Bush said, addressing the White House press corps. "Sadly, due to bureaucratic rigmarole, this powerful, historic relic was misplaced in a warehouse. Mark my words: We will find that warehouse." Bush added that, after they are strengthened by the power of the Ark, U.S. forces will seek out and destroy the sinister Temple of Doom.

Oh dear, that is great. By the way, Charlotte and I were thinking, what does the verb "twiddle" really mean? I only use it two ways- 1)To twiddle ones thumbs 2)Twiddle-dee and twiddle-dum, but that's actually TWEEDLE DEE, isn't it. Yes, I'm positive. Luckily, I have a dictionary....
Twiddle verb, 1: to play negligently with something: FIDDLE
2: to turn or jounce lightly
Twiddle noun, 1: Turn or Twist

What DO YOU KNOW


** humming my own little tune at 5:04:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics