March 13, 2005
And I don't want the world to see me
'cause I don't think that they'd
Understand
When everything's made to be broken
I just want you to know who I am
Hmmm. I do love weekends. Really. This one was especially productive. Kinda. I think I'll do all my homework, which is a first in a long time. I might leave a chapter of history to read tomorrow during second period. Yes. Coool. One week until spring break! I'm so ready for the summer, I can't stand it. But I feel that that is all I talk about these days. So I should stop. I can't make time go faster, really. Do you think when they invented the first watch or clock everyone was amazed that time could be kept concretely, and that one couldn't speed up time by having a ball? I'll bet they were. I still am. So, I'll accept that we have a few more months of school and enjoy it. That's a good policy. Too bad that no one will follow it except myself. Peers can make life so hard =)

We saw Robots last night. It was very funny. I forgot how hilarious Robin Williams is. I cracked up every time he opened his robot mouth. Although there were some very strange innuendos that we caught that we extreamly innapropriate. It made me laugh. And some reviewer said that it had one of the best fart jokes ever, and it's true. I'm usually against fart jokes, but this was pretty good, although it was drawn out. Ahh it was funny. And the Star Wars trailer was even more fantastic on the big screen. I'm so psyched. I hope, Mr. Daly, that it's okay that I took link from your site....so, make like a Jawa and say UTINNI! http://www.radhole.com/photos/utinni.wav


** humming my own little tune at 7:10:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics