March 15, 2005
I think I'm a clone now
There's always two of me just a-hangin' around
I think I'm a clone now
'Cause every chromosome is a hand-me-down
I have a cold. My eyes were tearing all day and many people asked why I was crying. I wasn't cry- I have a cold. Sooo, I'm really excited for Revenge of the Sith. It should be fantastic beyond reason. And here's why.... (I love pictures)
OHH! Fun Teaser Poster. I like this mucho. That's a big Vader helmet

OBIWAN! My hero!
That's a lot of wookies. I'm excited to see chewbacca again. Peter Mayhew got to play him again, too. Isn't that neat? I think so.

Oh, and here's a graph from Blogpulse.com that shows the number of times Jedi was mentioned vs. the number of times Sith or "Dark Jedi" was mentioned.... Until recently, the good guys were ahead. =)


** humming my own little tune at 4:17:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics