March 31, 2005
If I had to run, if I had to crawl
If I had to swim a hundred rivers, just to climb a thousand walls,
Always know that I will find a way, to get to where you are,
There's no place that far
Riding your bike home from Fairview gives you so many options I just don't know what to do with my self. You can either hit the bike path right next to Fairview, and then continue on Frontage Road until the real bike path OR you can ride down to King Soopers and pick up the real bike bath there. They are fairly similiar, but I usually stay on the road past the grocery store. So, doing as Julia suggested, today I took the bike path from Fairview to the Frontage Road next to Broadway. At the traffic light I was stopped, and looking behind me at all the cars to see if there were any drivers I recognized. The girls in the car right next to me were looking at me very funny for a long time. Finally, the passenger rolled down her window and said
"I like your socks"
"Thanks," I says, "They're Einstein socks."
"Right"
And then her friend promptly nearly runs me over, but that's okay. I do like my Eistein socks. Perhaps I'll give a pair to Mr. Ebadi. That would be funny, I think. =)

Nothing else of interest happened today, though. Ah well. That's alright.


** humming my own little tune at 5:43:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics