March 27, 2005
If only the world wouldn't get in the way
If only people would just let you play
They say you're both being fools
You're breaking all the rules
They can't understand, the magic of your wonderland
Heyheyhey. Jesse and Jenny came for a surprise trip on Thursday- that's why I haven't posted. I've been with them every second for the last 3 days. It's been great fun- it's amazing we're still such good friends after this long of living 2,000 miles apart. Yeah. But, I've also been with them for 3 days straight- and that's a long time to be with anyone. My nerves were being scratched tonight, which I expected, so I had to get away. Which I did fairly well. Jenny has separation issues- so it's kinda hard to sneak away. =) But I love them dearly, and it really has been fun. It was also nice to walk my dog by myself tonight and type this post alone, too. I really don't have much to say, though. I've eaten myself sick this weekend- Mongolian Barbeque last night, Easter waffles this morning, Easter potluck brunch for lunch, and a easter ham dinner. Man- I think I'm going to explode. =) It's the eatsomemore game. Hooray!

** humming my own little tune at 9:41:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics