March 20, 2005
I'm that star up in the sky
I'm that mountain peak up high
Hey, I made it
I'm the worlds greatest
Spring Break, spring break. How I do love Spring Break! It's true. I've actually been fairly productive, considering it's the first two days of an eleven day break, so I'm in a good mood. Today we went to Denver and saw the Plantarium show "The Search for Life". It was pretty nice graphics, although they didn't say anything I didn't already know. Harrison Ford was narrating it- I kinda hoped he'd have a Star Wars reference, but no. It was fun. We also went to the stuffed-animal section of the Muesem of Nature and Science, which was pretty cool. I forgot how neat Royal Albatros' are. They're just giant seagulls. But in The Rescuers Down Under the albatros helps the mice Bernard and Fiona (maybe?) get to Australia. He's pretty cool, that albatros. I also forgot how much I love echidnas. I did a report on the "spiny anteaters" in 2nd grade. They're awesome possum! Which is ironic, because echidnas are often mistaken for marsupials (which opposums are) when really they're monotremes. Echidnas and platypus' are the only montremes EVER. And, by the way Lucy, platypus's are brown, not purple. I think you owe me money. So, that was good fun. And I've been reading history like a good little girl.


** humming my own little tune at 5:25:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics