March 04, 2005
Oh, the places you'll go! There is fun to be done!
There are points to be scored. There are games to be won.
And the magical thigns you can do with that ball
Will make you the winning-est winner of all.
Fame! You'll be famous as famous can be,
with the whole wide world watching you win on TV.
We had our banquet for swim team last night. It was really fun. There were a huge number of kids there, although both Hailey and Tory missed it. Tsk tsk. And they wanted to be captains last year. Kristen (not me) and Emily kept it fairly undercontrol, though, for which I was glad. I was afraid I'd have to stop a fist fight. And we had key-lime pie. =) And despite all my worrying I get to be captain next year, which is fabulous. I should be happier than I am, and I am very excited, but seeing Em and Julia and Bailey and Kristen and Maddie and Sarah and how fabulously they do, I have very little faith I will manage as well. And Steph and Hally? We don't have a chance in a million.

** humming my own little tune at 11:28:00 AM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics