March 09, 2005
Someday girl I don't know when we're gonna get to that place
Where we really want to go and we'll walk in the sun
But till then tramps like us baby we were born to run
I set myself up for disappointment. It's a bummer. I get really really excited about stuff, and although I know it's very unlikely it's true, I am still disappointed when it doesn't work out. Recently I've tried to not get worked up about things, not to spend to much time hoping, wishing they come true, but I'm not very good at it. I can tell myself "There is no way that will happen" but my subconscience just knows I'm saying that to because I don't want my expectations to fall back on me and expects it to happen anyway. So that doesn't work very well. It's my curse. But because of it I've learned how to get over disappointment fairly well. aldfjoaenfroaewtf Yeah. That's about it. So, my applecart has been upset, my hopes dashed from view, the ground cut from under my feet, and that's okay. I can hope, dream, wish for something else. Although it is rather sad. =(

Star Wars trailer comes out on Friday.


** humming my own little tune at 6:50:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics