April 08, 2005
**Authors note: this post was supposed to be published yesterday, April 7th, but Blogspot was being stupid. Therefore, it's posted today! =)**
And I must be an acrobat
To talk like this
And act like that
And you can dream
So dream out loud
I went to the boys' swim meet today. It was fun. The only people who go to swim meets are the parents and the girls' team. I guess the only people who come to our meets are parents and the guys' team, so it all works out. So, I hung out with swimmers that I never see any more all afternoon. Fairview beat Grandview significantly, which was expected. I timed the Grandview lane, and I knew all the kids who swam in my lane by the end. There were only about 7 of them, they all switched off events. I timed the slow lane, so all the boys were goofy, but they got really into it. I had fun cheering for them, although I did get a few evil eyes from Mindy for cheering for the wrong team. =) Actually, not really. Poor Mindy needs a root canal, she thinks. Those stinkin' walnuts!

I love this weather. I got to ride my bike to school late today because of Block days. It was so nice! I'm reveling in the sunshine. There's water in our Love Court Canal for the first time since September. It was very exciting. There are robins out, the birds are singing. We were trying to play music during our workday in English and Martina suggested we listen to the "natural song of birds". Ms. Parham didn't get that reference to going outside, and she almost went to get her CD that has birds on it. It was hilarious (although we didn't get to go outside, which slightly stunted the humor)

I had some really strange dreams last night. One of them including the disinegration of my teeth, and it was very disturbing. Needless to say, I brushed my teeth very thoroughly this morning. =)

Here's another U2 song for you, Mr. Daly. I really like U2, too, and I'm slightly upset I can't go to their concert. Bummer. You'll have to take pictures for me. Or something =)


** humming my own little tune at 5:41:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics