April 04, 2005
Excuse me too busy you're writing a tragedy
These mess-ups
You bubble-wrap
When you've no idea what you're like

So, let go
Jump in
Oh well, what're you waiting for?
It's all right
'Cause there's beauty in the breakdown
The Garden State soundtrack is so good. I love it. Our swim team was obsessed with it. Quite funny, I do think. The fact that we were addicted to the soundtrack, not the soundtrack itself. I also think there are lost boys living under the Carlson swimming pool at CU. In the old Peter Pan movie (not the animated one- the one with Mary Martin as Peter) Captain Hook sits on a mushroom and it's really hot and it turns out to be the stove pipe for the Lost Boys' hideout- and that is how he finds him. Anyway, there was a box at Carlson that was really hot and I couldn't sit on it to take of my shoes. So, probably children live under that slightly nasty pool. =)

I really don't know how to act when people get mad at me. Usually, I just ignore it, and they calm down and our differences are repressed.(oppressed? suppressed?) That's always what I do when I'm upset with someone else. I usually plan my long and dramatic speeches to say to the person-I-am-mad-at as I curl up under my blankets, but then I just let it be, and eventually get over it. The few times I confronted someone, it's been over relatively petty things and the consquences have been pretty severe. Remember the Winter Ball affair last year? Well, yes. Things last that. I end up feeling bad that I said anything in the first place, rather than the desired opposite effect. So, now I'm very passive. Not a good thing, I guess, but that's okay. We all have our faults. =)

HEY! New Star Wars T.V. spots are out. They're pretty cool. Everyone should watch them. I sure hope Mr. Hayden Christensen's acting is up to par.
Tragedy
Unleased


** humming my own little tune at 5:24:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics