April 23, 2005
I sang your songs, I danced your dance
I gave your friends all a chance
But putting up with them
Wasn't worth never having you
Today, Ang and I went to the Butterfly Pavillon to help with a National Geographic TV spot. My dad's friend Jeanne (she's our friend to) was directing it, and she told Angie to audition for a part. The producers decided they liked Angie and Jeanne felt bad for me (I am too old to audition) so she said I could be a "PA" (or, Producer Assistance) It was a bundle of fun. There were about 6 other kids there, some of which had come from an "Agency" and they were kinda scary. I did random errands, got to pick outfits for some girls, and make fun of my sister. No, she did swell. There was a marine biologist there, he was really cool. Really really. He was also a swimmer, and he really works in Australia with sharks. I'm quite jealous. It was lovely, though-- I do love the Butterfly Pavilion. Did you know they put butterflies in the refridgerator if they want them to calm down? It's really odd. We went to the Butterfly Pavillion in 2nd grade as a field trip, it was really fun. I remember being kind of sad, though, because no butterflies had landed on me, whereas Carissa had several butterflies on her. But butterflies landed on me today, and they weren't refrigerater-drugged butterflies, either.

The Hair/Makeup person had it in for Angie and I. I think we're on her hit-list now. She had Angie in a headband (They wanted Ang to look younger) and Angie didn't like the headband so much, because she has a big head and it was squeezing her brains out of her earts, so we played with it and pretended to be Geordi LaForge and timed how long it took for someone to mention that. (actually, no one ever did) So, the Hair Person ended up doing Angie's hair about 8 times for a one-minute shot. It was rather hilarious, not for Angie, mind you, she had to face the upset-Hair-Person. Everyone else thought Angie and I were funny.

"Dr. Mike" as we called the marine-biologist told me all about Oberlin, which is where he went to school. Jeanne and Peter also talked to me about which colleges I was thinking about, and I really have no answer to these questions. And then Jeanne told me how much she'd miss me, and how she's doesn't want me to leave. I was almost in tears, really, it was sad. I don't want to leave, I really don't want to be a college student. I don't want to be a junior in high school, and that's already happened. How unfortunate.


** humming my own little tune at 5:47:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics