April 09, 2005

I walk a lonely road
The only one that I have ever known
Don't know where it goes
But it's home to me and I walk alone
Green Day is performing on Saturday Night Live this very instant. Isn't that swell? I think so. I just started watching Saturday Night Live. It's pretty funny, when it's not sick and disgusting and when I get what they're trying to make fun of. Ahh, well. I need to watch more T.V. if I am going to be an average American. Then again, why would I want to be that? =)
Oh, boy the "Weekend Update" is on! How exicting. Tina Fey is funny. They're making fun of Prince Charles. And Sesame Street. They're terrible

Well, not much to say, I'm afraid. I had math early this morning for four hours. It wasn't terrible, although the next 3 sessions we don't get to work with a group, which was why today wasn't horrible beyond reason. I spent the rest of the day with Miss Carleton, which was lovely. We really didn't do a lot, but that's okay, we had fun. Especially after a large cup of chai and Ben and Jerry's ice cream. I do love Chunky Monkey. =) BANANA!


I walk this empty street
On the Boulevard of Broken Dreams
Where the city sleeps
and I'm the only one and I walk alone

** humming my own little tune at 11:22:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics