April 18, 2005
I've got to get it somewhere
I mean, you never know, maybe you’re dreaming
Who do you think you're watching
Who do you think you need
Tiffany told me that when I'm her age, I'll be kept in a room with mattresses on the walls, and I'll spend days trying to find the doors. I told her I'm glad I have such a bright future. =) Amy's husband threw baked potato at her the other day. She laughs about it now, but I'll bet a few days ago she was fairly upset. I mean, throwing hot potato at some one is never a good idea, even if she's your wife. But, what do I know? Maybe it's a sign of love in Madagascar. Although, Amy has potato burn marks on her face now, so maybe not. Although some of those African tribes are into tribal scaring. =)

Angie and I played hopscotch last night. It was fun, when was the last time YOU played hopscotch? We had fun. I don't even remember who won. Which is good, probably, because then one of us would get competitive about it. We played with pink chalk. See the things that you get to do when you don't have hours and hours of homework. Too bad that I DO have hours and hours of homework tonight. Plus, my parents are really pushing me to get cracking on SAT II studying, now that I have my SAT I scores back. So, that just adds to my work load. I can't wait for this year to be over.

**There's no time like summer, there's no time like summer, there's no time like summer**

Darn, it didn't work. Maybe I'll go change into my red tennis shoes and try again. Click you heels together three times and say....

** humming my own little tune at 6:49:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics