April 26, 2005
The simple minded
And the uninformed
Can be easily led astray
And those that cannot connect the dots
Hey look the other way
I think everyone should be exposed to a swing set once a month. It should be required- like physicals for school and work would check off that you swung the minimun amount. In job interviews, you would have to confirm your swinging regularity, and instead of asking (or along with) what you're allergies were, the ER would make sure you swung often enough. Leah Valenstine couldn't swing- it made her sick to her stomach. I think she wouldn't have this problem if she had continued swinging throughtout middle and high school. Leah, afterall, is the one person in the world who would be the best swinger EVER. It's just in her personality. There's something about the highest heights and the thrill of that millisecond in which you are in free fall. We learned all the physics of swinging a long time ago- I forget them now. But the not-quite-reachable goal of flipping over the top bar, the unmentioned "I can go higher than you" competitions, the jumps of the swing, the twirling on a swing until you get so dizzy that you fall off and don't even notice. IF people swung once a month, the world would be a better place, I think. =)

I forgot my backpack in Emily's truck this afternoon. What a spaz I am. It's truly terrible, Emily laughed at me. =) Ahh well, I deserved it majorly.

Jinger-with-a-J hasn't written me back, that is unfortunate. The world would also be a better place if more people wrote letters to eachother. I wrote a letter to J+J-- they should have gotten it by now, I think. Maybe. I don't remember when I sent it. Hmmm. It was really because we had pictures to send to them, but I did write a very nice letter, too. It was on macaroni-and-cheese stationary. Pretty spiffy.

Not a arrow in the heart!
Isn't that a great pic? I think it is a great picture. That's what Jen and Ang are like- crazy goofballs. But, so are the rest of us, aren't we? Yes, yes we are =)

** humming my own little tune at 5:22:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics