April 22, 2005
So help me if you can
I've got to get back
To the House at Pooh Corner by one
You'd be surprised
There's so much to be done
Count all the bees in the hive
Chase all the clouds from the sky
Back to the days of Christopher Robin and Pooh
Nada mucho happening in Kristen's life, I'm afriad. We had LINK training today, which was kinda a bummer, because the rest of the school had the day off. Except for the teachers, who had to stay and work on this fabulous day. It is kinda windy, actually, but sunny and nice. We were inside all day playing "activities". They're not games, actually, because "you learn something in activities". But it was kinda fun. I saw a lot of people I recognized from I don't know where. Some people I know where I recognized them from. Kelsey and Erica, my previous swimming rivals were there, Sam, from Angie's soccer team several years ago was their. But their was some kid named Kirsten I knew from somewhere-- I couldn't figure out where, though. It was unfortunate. Soccer maybe, several years ago, or CHOICE.

"Never look a monkey in the eye" that's good advice, I must say. We spent all day giving eachother back massages. Tonight I'm going to Kelsey's Ballet. It should be good, although perhaps not worth the ticket price.


** humming my own little tune at 3:30:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics