April 29, 2005
So if I should visit the moon
Well, I'll dance on a moonbeam and then
I will make a wish on a star
And I'll wish I was home once again
Though I'd like to look down at the earth from above
I would miss all the places and people I love
So although I may go I'll be coming home soon
'Cause I don't want to live on the moon
HEYHEYHEY! Mary Kate was singing that song today. It made me very happy- I haven't heard that in a long long time. She remembered it from Sesame Street although I don't think I ever saw Ernie sing that song. I had it on a tape, I think, along with The Polar Bear Stomp. Is Polarbear one word? I don't know. I think it might be two. Polar bear. I'll have to do some research. =)

I really don't have much to say. I'm very glad that it is Friday, although next week will be killer hard. That's the all I'm doing this weekend- doing homework for next week. I'm excited! So, yeah. We had the Every 15 Minutes presentations today- itw as very good. Josh did a good job with our footage- I would have edited the film a little differently, but he did well. You could only see the other filmer once (that was josh filming and seeing me in the background- not that anyone could see me. It was a pretty fast shot) We had a bundle of fun doing that- it was fairly intense, though, I don't think anyone has any idea but Josh and me and Angie and Sarah. People said stupid things about the movie they shouldn't have said to me. People also said uncomplimentary things to Angie, who really didn't need to here it. She worked so hard on the asembly and crash. Angela, not my sister Angie, Angela the next-year's Head Girl. Megan won Sophmore President, and Matt's VP (I was proud of them), Kate and Pete are Junior Class President and VP, respectively. And Dani and Claire were elected for Senior President and VP, also respectively. I guess those are all good- Megan was the only one I cared about. She was psyched. I was proud of her. Well, I guess I did write a little. =)


** humming my own little tune at 5:18:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics