April 08, 2005
You should have seen that sunrise with your own eyes
It brought me back to life
You'll be with me next time I go outside
Just no more 3x5's
Emily and I went to see Sahara tonight. It was the ultimate adventure movie, I liked it a lot. All the bad guys were killed, none of the good guys had a scratch at the end. "I'm just tired of being shot at!" said Al. I was almost tired of them being shot at, too, but not completely. =) So, both the movie and Mr. McConaughey were randomly fabulous. I had a lovely evening.

I'm afraid there is not much else to say, really. Of course, I could always write more about my "inner angst" but that's depressing. I'd rather write about Sahara and how excited I am for Star Wars! (PSYCHED!) I've decided that week in May will be a week of miracles. Not really miracles, considering I already know they are all going to happen, but it will be a bundle of fun. The Monday (16th), Meadows starts practice, that Thursday (19th) Star Wars comes out. I'll be done with my AP calc test and my IB World History test- therefore not GOING to math and not working in history. It'll be fantastico! =) Speaking of the AP test, I have Saturday school tomorrow to prepare for that. Why can't Mr. Ebadi teach us what we need to know DURING school? I thought that was the point of these long days- to actually learn something. I guess,however, they are just preparing us for the real deal, which is on Saturday. Yipee! =)


** humming my own little tune at 10:56:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics