May 15, 2005
Every bursted bubble has a glory!
Each abysmal failure makes a point!
Every glowing path that goes astray,
Shows you how to find a better way.
So every time you stumble never grumble.
Next time you'll bumble even less!
For up from the ashes, up from the ashes, grow the roses of success!
I'm seeing the world through rose-colored glasses. Not because I avoid any sticky topics, as the popular clichè states (is that redundant- "popular clichè"?)But because I am a)wearing sunglasses that are b)rose-colored. And they are making my head hurt. Or maybe I'm dehydrated. Either way, I'm going to take off my rose-colored glasses. They are also too small, and I bought them last summer at the now-closed Dollar Store by Safeway. Ahh, the clarity of non-roseyness.

The kid in the park next to my house has a Darth Maul double-bladed lightsaber. I want it. I've never owned one of those plastic lightsabers that condense. How unfortunate

Meadows starts tomorrow! Hurray! I am so excited- beyond reason, actually. And El is a 15-18 this year. Hip-hip-Hoorah! We're all wearing green tomorrow to wig out Mr. Albritton. It should be a bundle of fun fun fun.

My LA teacher, of whom I have the close-to-highest regards for, just made me made. She marked on my mediocre paper that I had to write it in 12 pt. Times New Roman font. What, may I ask, is wrong with my 11.5 point Rockwell font? I've written in Rockwell since, like, 7th grade. My report on Leonardo Da Vinci was in Rockwell, my Coati LTP was in Rockwell, my 9th grade papers on The Chosen were most certainly in Rockwell. Lab reports, Powerpoint Presentations, essays, book reports, EVERYTHING has been written in that. So, WHY must I change now? Grrrrrr. I refuse to conform!


** humming my own little tune at 4:37:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics