May 17, 2005
Quaking leaves and broken light
Shifting skin the coming night
The bearers of all good things arrive
Climb inside us, twist and cry
A kiss on your molten eyes
I love Almond Joys

I'm a Stegosaurus- I've decided. At I'm de-evolving, too, I used to just have a boney-back. Now I really can't sit in many chairs, my spikes have become much more defined. On the plus side, I'll be able to stab any attack with my back-plates, no need to learn karate. I think I have to add some fat to my back- which is hard, because my fat storage are my pinky toes. Hmmmmm. And stegasauri aren't near as cool as Triceratops, in my opinion. I wish I was growing horns on my head rather than plates on my back. If my backpack is even slightly heavier than usual I'm very uncomfortable. It's no good. But Julia gave me a back massage today, and it helped hugely, until I sat in those annoying chairs in history that are rounded to form to one's back, but really they just scrape mine up. It's unpleasant.

I'm going to a college-talk, and I'm not super-excited about it. The three people I talked to at the dentist's today (the receptionist, the dentists-assistant (who actually does all the work- have you noticed that?, and the dentist, all asked me about college. I DON'T KNOW! is my universal response) I dislike the dentist....


** humming my own little tune at 6:10:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics