May 16, 2005
Kurt (to Friedrick): It's all your fault! We should have told him the truth!
Friedrick: And made him boiling mad at us?
Kurt: It's better than starving to death.
Brigitta: We didn't do anything wrong. We just wanted to see her.
Kurt: My stomach's making noises.
Marta: The least they could have done was to let us say hello.
Kurt:I wonder what grass tastes like.
Gretl: I feel awful.
Brigitta: When Fraulein Maria wanted to feel better, she used to sing that song, remember?
Children: Yes!
Liesl: Let's try it.
(Singing) Raindrops on roses. And whiskers on kittens.
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens.
Brown paper packages tied up with strings.
These are a few of my favorite things.

Gretl: Why don't I feel better?
Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes,
snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes.
Silver white winters that melt into springs.
These are a few of my favorite things.

** humming my own little tune at 8:26:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics