May 26, 2005
Why can't I explain
Flying to the sun
Without a plane
When you're here

I seem to update much more often when I'm busier than a bumblebee in May, but I do. And when I have free time, I don't write as much or as often. That's a strange paradox, if you ask me. Yes it is. So, as one might imagine, I am very busy. I've stayed after school for 4 days in a row to work on newspaper. It takes me a long long long time to lay out all those pages. I don't know why. Hopefully, I'll speed up. I think I already am. But I'll work on it for three and a half hours tomorrow, too, maybe more if I stay after school. Hmmmm. It's kinda fun- it kinda drives you mad- but that's okay. I'll survive

Yearbook signing season is well upon us. I like signing yearbooks a lot- sometimes I just randomly smile while writing about a particularly funny memory. But it's also hard to write what you mean and make it sound uncheesy and real. "You're the nicest person I know" does sound terrible, even if it is completely true. I need to work on my eloquence, I think, as a yearbook writer. That should be my goal. Katie once told me I should know the entire school by the time I was a senior. Hummph! I almost memorized the yearbook last year (by almost I mean I joked about it with friends- not that I was really close to memorizing the whole thing)

Ang and all her sophmore friends and Vivian (who's not a sophmore, but has to take biology anyway) are going to the zoo tomorrow. I'm jealous. They have lots of cute baby animals at the Denver Zoo. Lion cubs and polar bears. Hooray! Angie and my parents and Mrs. Cady said I could go to the zoo with them- because I didn't get to go last year because of LINK leader training. But I didn't get my act together, and so my plots to stowaway on the bus were foiled. Ahh well, I have to work on newspaper anyway... =)


** humming my own little tune at 5:18:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics