June 10, 2005
I am from springs, summers, winters, and falls
From noisy classrooms to silent snowfalls

I am from icy pool water to sizzling fields

I am from the scent of newly cut grass and the sounds of a bubbling creek

I am from Hubble telescope images and mircoscopic germs
From giggling until my stomach hurts and blurred teary-eyed vision

I am from the mystery and simplicity of life.

I am from jagged Colorado peaks and clear, cloudless skies
I am from caring teachers to willing students,
From learning and teaching

I am from Indians, mermaids and Civil War heroes
From being who I am, and pretending to be who I'm not

I am from dead-of-nightmares and daydreams
From my imaginary world to the real one.

I am from hot cocoa mornings to frosty strawberry shake evenings

I am from the silly, serious, and playful
From people who cry with me and people who laugh with me

I am from happiness, pride, jealousy
I am from memory of yesterday, the fabulousness of today, and the optimism of tomorrow

2001

** humming my own little tune at 6:13:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics