June 09, 2005
Just look at the world around you
Right here on the ocean floor
Such wonderful things surround you
What more is you lookin' for?

THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL!! It's amazing! I wanted to run out of the doors like the do in Greace and all those other cliched teenage movies. Run out of the doors and throw all my papers for the wind to wisk away. But no one else thought my idea was idea, so it went undone. But I am so excited that it's summer. It makes me week!

So, as tradition goes, my family went out to dinner to celebrate the end of the school year, and my mom made us say what the highlights and events of the school year were. I remember....
double solitaire and fruit snakes and chocolate milk
chemistry lab groups and physics experiments
Sitting in the corner of my history class with the light flickering above me
Swim State Championships
Looking for Julia or Em's or Mr. Albritton or Mrs. Cady's cars in the school parking lot
Spaghetti Dinners when no one could move without spilling something
Star Wars premiere and being so excited for it
Jenny and Jesse's surprise trip
Scuba Diving at Isla Mujeres
Stop-stop-switch and press-pause-push
Laughing with Angie and Ellen over incredibly stupid things

But not very many things of that list have to do with the school year, now do they? Nope. But that's okay. School's a social experience, in my opinion.

And know, on my first night free, I'm watching "The Little Mermaid" and learning all sorts of interesting things that I had forgotten about this movie. For example- did you know that Sebatian the crab was originally just the palace composer before King Triton appointed him to watch Ariel. Yeahh.... Happy Summer

What do they got? A lot of sand
We got a hot crustacean band
Each little clam here
know how to jam here
Under the sea

** humming my own little tune at 10:50:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics