July 22, 2005

I watched me push you down in dreams I had of you
And all I remember about those days is I would run around
thinking that you'd be alright
But you lost your light along the way
And oh you were right about the things I'd say
Cause if I had it back again I know I'd treat you kind

I tried to swim a easy 100 in the boy's lane today at practice. They tied me to the deep-end rope. They're very discriminative, I must say. Kinda. But, then again, who wants to swim in the boys lane? They're all slackers, usually. =) It was fun.

Angie and I and Dad went to California to visit the Claremont schools. I liked Pomona a lot lot lot. It and Bowdoin are my favorites. I don't think I'll apply to more than 4-ish schools, if I don't apply early decision. I don't understand how people can apply to so many different places. Just pick! I'll have to talk to Mrs. Diebel in the Post-Grad place. But CA was fun- we went to a orange-county beach, which was actually much less glamorous than one might think. Lots and Lots of people were there- and it wasn't in a constant sunset, either. Not that I've actually seen The OC or 90210, but I know the gist of them. Oh! That's not true- I watched a little of The OC this spring because I had taped it because they played the Star Wars trailer during on of the commercial breaks. But the beaches were very fun- I do want to go to school by a ocean. But that rules out a lot of school middle-of-the-country schools. Ah well, you have to narrow them down somehow. =)

I knew the pollution near Los Angeles was supposed to be bad, but I was still somewhat suprised. But then we flew back to Denver and the smog here is worse than I remember it, too. Maybe because it's been 105 DEGREES!!! recently. No rain to get rid of the black cloud. 105!!! That tied a 1887 temperature for hottest day EVER! I thought this heat-wave was supposed to break last week! It's so so so incredibly hot.


** humming my own little tune at 9:07:00 AM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics