July 12, 2005
I would if I could. I'd do most anything spontaneously.
You know I would, if I could. I'll do anything spontaneously.
If you could be nimble, you'd have it simple just like me.
So go on and try it, do not deny yourself your freedom.

Angie and I took Ellen to see Star Wars last night. It was fabulous, as I expected. I hadn't seen it since May, so it was a lovely refreser. I can't wait for the DVD to
come out- I want to watch that movie over and over again. And fast foward through the lame-o balcony scene which makes me cringe. But besides that!!!! Exclaimation marks galore. And Order 66 makes me so sad. Yesterday, after all the jedi-dieing, clones-betraying, Palpatine-laughing-evily scenes, Angie leaned over and gave me a piece of chocolate. "It cheers you up," said she. We snuck candy in from Wallgreens- movie theater pop corn is super expensivo. And I had some of those smoothie-mix skittles! They were quite delicious, I must say. I don't like those Tropical Skittles as much, but the mixes are very good. I felt like a sheep-boy. =) I hope you've all seen that commercial.

Ellen and Angie and I got Steph a dancing flower for her birthday. Along with the best birthday card EVER- and you just can't stop laughing over it. Steph had better appreciate that card. It's truly fantastic.

Ellen hadn't ever seen Attack of the Clones, either, so Angie and I made very hilarious cartoons describing AotC and The Phantom Menance. I would scan them in and keep them forever, but Ellen really wanted to keep them. They were fantastic, though. Stick figures which light-sabers connnecting to their arms, everyone was smiling all the time. And, of course, the plot was greatly simplified. Our stories could have been made into a 30-minute sit-com. Ang and I laughed more than El did, I think.

Graham just lent me his Phatom Menace soundtrack. How fabulous =)


** humming my own little tune at 10:29:00 AM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics