August 28, 2005
Who needs shelter when the mornings coming?
Absolutely there's no one
Who needs shelter from the sun?
Not me, no. not anyone.
My new biology teacher is so cool. I hope she's as fabulous as she seemed the first 51 minutes I met her. Unfortunately, SOMEONE warned her about my criminal tendencies, so she knew all about Sam and mine purple-people-eater extravaganza. I don't even know the woman and she knows my criminal background! Unbelievable.

There was a propane fire at Meadows yesterday. According to Katie, it was the first exciting thing that happened all summer. However, I didn't know where the fire extinguisher was (some life guard I make, huh?) so I was fairly useless. I really do want to go to a family night. That would be fun.

Ellen and Mags and I paper mached last week. We painted our creatures after school on friday (after school- how weird). My pig is so awesome. I don't know what I'm going to do with it- perhaps I'll leave it in a random room at school. With a hidden camera inside, thus I will track all that happens to it.



** humming my own little tune at 11:05:00 AM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics