September 26, 2005
I been wondering about your dependency
Your idea of defiance is a modern day mystery
Arms and chest are cold
When your back is on fire
And the only time you come clean
Is when you're talking to your buyer
Swimming started today! It was very exciting, I must say. El and I made a bee-utiful sign and hung it on the pool deck. It didn't get near enough praise, I admit. I mentioned it a lot, but I don't really count.
Practice was fun, easy, but fun. A million freshman showed up, which is good and bad. But I like the freshman, most of them. I think a few are already security breeches. What that means, I don't know. But they are. There are a lot of frosh who hadn't swum in a very long time, and that's also slightly unfortunate. But I like them. As long as they work hard, they're welcome on the team.
El's shoulder hurt, again, which is very unfortunate. But it didn't hurt during summer- what does that mean? I don't know- maybe she's just psyching herself out. Probably not, though, as it really does hurt. And I believe her. She's not a injury-faker like some people I could name.
I was the only senior there again. I miss last years seniors. Despite my randomly breaking into grins during practice (which isn't good swimming, because then you laugh about the fact that you're grining like a dork, and then you're underwater laughing, and that leads to drowning.), I really missed them. Which was stupid- because they weren't good captains, nor especially friendly toward the new swimmers, nor especially dedicated, but it's like I lost my older siblings. The swim team is a family, you know, and I miss them. They've swum with me for longer than Christina and Mary Kate have! And it's depressing they weren't there.

** humming my own little tune at 6:29:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics