September 17, 2005
I get the news I need on the weather report.
I can gather all the news I need on the weather report.
Hey, I've got nothing to do today but smile.
Da-n-da-da-n-da-da-n-da-da here I am
The only living boy in new york
I slept in the basement last night because my grandparents and their friend are staying here for one night- so Anch and I got kicked out of our room. But I don't mind. I'm still down here, actually, listening to my iPod and typing onto my blog. I had an odd dream about leaving Fairview for college. In my dream, I was very worried about the cross country page in the yearbook. I don't even like running. It was a good dream, though, I think.



** humming my own little tune at 8:35:00 AM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics