September 13, 2005

Thought I found the words to say
Just to get you feeling fine over heels my way
But it don't matter how
I lost the word and nerve and now
There's nothing more for me to say
Feels like I'm wasting my time
Hanging on this same old line
There's nothing left for me to find

I think the Hubble telescope is amazing. I mean look at that thing! How can that possibly exist in the world. It looks like something I would get off the visualizer on iTunes. I hope that the universe never seizes to amaze ANYONE. Because if we get used to brillance, than we're done for.


** humming my own little tune at 8:38:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics