October 29, 2005
Sunny Day
Sweepin' the clouds away
On my way to where the air is sweet
Can you tell me how to get,
How to get to Sesame street...
It's the weekend! It's the weekend! It's the weekend! Even the teachers were counting down to this weekend. I suppose teachers are just as exciting for breaks as the kids are, they're just not QUITE as vocal. haha. In the real world, when asked "how are you?" most people's default answer is "good". Not at FHS. It's "I'm tired". So many kids say that! It's incredible. I'm tired of just hearing everyone say "I'm tired". Get more sleep, then, fools! But they also have this strange illusion that getting more sleep makes you more exhausted. I, personally, don't get this. Ah, well, each to his own bogus theory. =)

We painted tiles in LINK on thursday. It was exciting, I love paining things, even though I'm not great at it. But Pottery Caffe or As You Wish (now known as "Color me mine"). Maybe I'll get Maggie a "color me mine" gift certificate for christmas. That's a good idea- remember it self! Halloween is on monday. I'm exciting. I'm going to be a chimney sweep again, I think, because I did look awfully cute last year. =) But I'm dressing up as a snokeler today for Fairview's Trick or Treat Street, which should be quite fun.

Our newspaper came out yesterday! It was fabulous. I really do think people enjoyed it, I certainly did. One of my pages was too dark, though, and I knew it was going to be, and I didn't change it. Alas. Devon didn't change it either, so that makes me feel a little better. But, the second-note-to-self today is MAKE SURE YOUR BACKGROUNDS AREN'T SO DARK!! Nanowrimo.org

I'm starting my novel on tuesday. I'm really excited. I have no idea what I'm going to write about, though, which is somewhat unfortunate. But not really, because the founder, Cris Baty, says "no plot? no problem!" Of course, he also says you should have characters planned out, which I don't, except for the one Angie suggested "Katie Kilimanjaro". Hmmm. I might need to work on her. But I'm psyched. So, I probably won't be updating so much during this coming month, for every moment of free time will be spent novelling! (and college apps. Gross)


** humming my own little tune at 9:01:00 AM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics