January 04, 2006
And a soul for every cowboy.
And a star to guide him home.
And an angel to bring him,
A song to sing when he's alone.
Remind me again how much I love cruises. Oh wait! I know already! Is it possible I've only been in school for one day since break? It seems like weeks.

School wasn't all that bad, besides, of course, the fact that it was school. We didn't do anything in my classes besides review of everything I forgot the last two weeks and talk about finals. Seeing the people I'm used to seeing every day, but hadn't seen for 15, was nice. Carey and Joy and Emily and Kels and Meghan and Billy and Justin and Lynn and Bonnie and Eryn and Devon. So I had a bit of fun. Still a bummer I'm in Boulder, not the Cayman Islands. =) But, I'll get over it in a little bit... maybe.

I should really stop complaining, shouldn't I?

Tomorrow is dress like a pirate day for our swim team. Because we have a meet. Against Cherry Creek, nonetheless, which is the best team in the state. No one can touch Cherry Creek. They've got two girls nationally ranked, and four All Americans. We've got four Academic All Americans. HA! Beat that you lousy Warriors. Wish us luck. I hope we don't get creamed.


** humming my own little tune at 7:34:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics