January 01, 2006
Should auld acquaintance be forgot
and never brought to mind?
Should auld acquaintance be forgot
and days of auld lang syne?
Happy New Year! Gosh 2006 already? That's kinda scary. I graduate high school in 2006. yips

People should remind me every now and then how much I love cruises! We went on our first one today- it was one of the best vacations I've ever had. It was amazing. The food, the people, the sunsets, the ocean!, the scuba diving, the waiters, the movies, the shows, the games, man! It was great. I was so depressed yesterday when we were leaving. Mags and I came up with multiple ways to stay on the ship, but for naught- we got off anyone, and loaded onto the bus back to the airport. It was very sad.
BUT I HAD SO MUCH FUN!
EVERYONE should go on a cruise. It's amazing. One of the best things is eating at the same time and table every night. We had the same waitress, Sara from Romania, and junior waiter every night. It was really cool to get to know them. Granted, it made me feel like a spoiled, ungrateful pig, but they were very nice. Ah. I'll miss Sara and Allan. Angie and Maggie and I commented how we didn't make any friends besides the crew- multiple waiters, a few cruise directors, Maggie and I claimed we were friends with the entertainers- but we never talked to them. Oh well! I love crusies. I really really want to go on another one!

And thanks to Maggie, Ellen and Ang for making me laugh SO much!


** humming my own little tune at 3:38:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics