January 29, 2006
Wake me up
Wake me up inside.
I can't wake up
Wake me up inside.
Save me
Call my name and save me from the dark.
I love the Boulder County swim meet! It really is a good meet- especially when you swim well, like I did. Best times, all the way around, and a super fast split in the 4x100 relay at the end. Super super fast- 54.2 I think. That's really fast, in case you were wondering. "Tenacious" is the adjective the Daily Camera used to describe it. Too bad I didn't swim that fast in my individual, or I would have won. I admit, I wanted to win, if only to have "Bo Co Champion" on my banner, but second is perfectly acceptable.
I lost my Champ hat, though, I certainly hope that it is at SBRC, because if it isn't, I'll be most distraught. MY CHAMP HAT, alas! Woe is me. Why did I lose it?


** humming my own little tune at 2:38:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics