February 25, 2006

Love me
Hate me
Make me live again
I need you around

Heal me
Hurt me
Make me live again
I want you around



For the Athen's 2004 Olympics, I had all sorts of commentary on it. Perhaps because swimming is so close to my heart, as is cycling. But I have been watching these Olympics as much as I can, I just haven't written about it. I was psyched last night when Julia Mancuso won the gold in the Giant Slalom. Only the second gold for the USA ski team, and the first USA women's since Peekaboo Street. Ah, that Peekabo is great. I was quite the fan of her. Anyway, that was exciting. NBC did a vingette on Julia Mancuso and Lindsay Kildow. I'm glad Julia won- she seemed much nicer than Lindsay. It was sad that Lindsay crashed, though, I never like that.







I like to make fun of ice dancing, Bode Miller, the Flying Tomato (although, Joy's right, he is kinda cute). I think I'll become a luger (lugeist? luge-person?) and go to the Olympics. Then all sorts of people will know an Olympian. It'll be great. And I'll be on a commercial looking very dignified.



Cassie was hearing again yesterday, but just a little. Kristen says there is hope that she might not lose her hearing completely, whereas Candace says it's fairly likely that she will. My doctor parents were useless in their information. "It could go either way" says Mom. I hardely know the girl and I've been really uptight all week to know what happens to her. If I could, she could have the hearing in my right ear- and then we'd both have 1/2 hearing. That would be fine. Please don't let Cassie lose all her hearing. She's such an amazing kid, she especially doesn't deserve this.


** humming my own little tune at 4:50:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics