February 08, 2006
You never saw a man
With bigger eyes that understand
He said
Good luck-- you know you better just forget it
'Cause love is never in the same place that you left it
I've been promoted from InDepth editor to associate Editor-in-chief of the newspaper at school. It was a strange turn of events- I'm sure they chose me because my previous position was easily filled. Why Jimmy resigned I don't know- he said he wants to "write more" and that he wasn't great at the whole "leadership thing". I agree with that last comment, but he isn't the kind of person who recognizes that by themselves. Anyway, today the InDepth section met to plan their next issue. Technically, I'll have nothing to do with it really, but they asked me to help start planning, and I agreed, because I miss working with them already. (don't ask me why, as the last issue was high-tension and I ended up doing more than my share of work. Of course, I was the "Indepth editor in chief", while the Carey, Eryn and Viv were just associates. Hum. But they did make me laugh.) So we went to plan, and without one word from me, they decided to do their next section on high fashion. HIGH FASHION! What the heck? That's insanity. No one cares. Correction: Carey and Eryn and Jimmy care. but no one else. I didn't say a word for an hour and a half as they shouted over their brilliant ideas. After that, I excused myself and did the suduko in the Daily Camera. High fashion? And because I'm no good at denying people- we probably would have done it even if I had been in charge. Thank goodness that I don't have to deal with that. Desecration of my beloved special section. Alas.


I love Ruthie!


** humming my own little tune at 6:12:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics