March 12, 2006
Every time I look at you, I go blind.
Every time I look at you, I go blind.
In the mornin' I get up, and I try to
Feel alive, but I can't.
Every time I look at you, I go blind.
So, here's a new layout. It's back to msimplerer format, which I do like. Those buttercups were starting to get annoying. =)
The words in the masthead are lyrics to the songs "Stars and the Moon", "Shall We Dance?", "I Won't Grow Up", "Shiny Happy People", and "Drops of Jupiter". Not a bad collection if I do say so myself.

This weekend my family did a three-dimensional puzzle of the Vatican. It's pretty great, I'm quite pleased with our success.

But since I've wasted my weekend doing puzzles and redesigning my blog, I now have to go chop up my World Lit papers (they're too long, you see). Wish me luck.


** humming my own little tune at 3:27:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics