March 22, 2006
On and on the rain will fall
Like tears from a star, like tears from a star
On and on the rain will say
How fragile we are, how fragile we are
I've decided, after reading my friends MySpace profile (which I still don't have, thank goodness. I'm quite content with this lovely blog) I've decided that I want to die heroically. Not necessarily tragically or young, but I hope to be heroic. So maybe someone will rememeber me. Better to be remembered for my death than not at all, I guess.


** humming my own little tune at 5:03:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics