March 15, 2006
She said, "I wanna learn a love song full of happy things."
She said, "I wanna learn a love song; won't you let me hear you sing?"
She said, "I wanna learn a love song, I wanna hear you play."
She said, "I wanna learn a love song before you go away."
I just got back from Estes Park- we were there on a field trip for my science class. All the second-level classes went, Biology, physics, and chemistry. It twas a bundle of fun. Nearly all of my friends were up there (except for the non-seniors and the choirs kids. They had a concert and rehearsal they couldn't miss) and it was fun. Frustrating, yes, as well as cold, disorganized, and many people were about to burst a blood vessel, but now that I'm home and comfortable, I say it was fun. =) We did a lab about the water in the area, although the two lakes were frozen solid and the creeks were mostly frozen. And none of our data was conclusive. But that seems to happen a lot to me, so I'm used to. Inconclusive labs are just as entertaining as ones that teach me something. That's not true, actually, I'd much rather have conclusive data. But, you know, we make due. So, that's what were that's at

It was snowing in Estes today. Angie was wearing a skirt in Boulder today. Seems kinda crazy, if you ask me. However, I was several thousand feet higher than she. That might explain it.

V
Glistening fingertips
painted red just that afternoon
caught the rays
of the single
bulb.
they danced
or raced
like thieves through
crowded Moroccan marketplaces
across the keys
that weren't the classic
and cliched
white
ivory
keys.
and indeed,
there was a chip in her
fingernail polish.


** humming my own little tune at 7:21:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics