March 02, 2006
Take a shower, shine your shoes
You got no time to lose
You are young men you must be living
Go now you are forgiven

I am desperately in love with the entire choir department. Seriously. I think, tonight, I would die for each and every one of them. Aye! Why must so many marvelous people walk past me every day without me knowing them? I swear- Genny Patterson is going to be famous. Mackenzie may be wary of her aspirations, but damn! that girl can sing. As, by the way, can Peter, who was diagnosed with mono only a week ago. He sang "The General" as quoted above. It was one of my favorite performances.

Did I mention I went to Pops tonight? It was amazing. Fan-flippin-tastic. I couldn't get over it. Of course, it ended about 50 minutes ago, so I haven't been obsessing for very long. But I'm very tempted to go again tomorrow night, but I feel that a) I wouldn't have as good of seats and b) I wouldn't have any company and c) that would kinda creep all my musically-oriented friends out. Of course, I've already made them a little worried, I think, by attending as many choir performances as physically possible. BUT KUDOS TO EVERYONE. I loved it. There were one or two acts I could have lived without, but they just made the others so much better. And "Walking in Memphis"? Oh Mr. Mungo you are truly talented. Bummer that "Border Song" was cancelled, team, I was really looking forward to that.

HOWEVER, Excal was amazing, as usual, as were Six Guys Named Blake and I got a kick out of the individual acts, as always. And this is my last Pops ever. Ever. Because it won't be near as good once I don't know every single person in it, and I'm moving to California, it's not likely I'll come back to see Pops. So that was sad. Very much so, actually. And Rose's song made me cry (just a little!) already, and then halfway through the 2nd Act I felt like I got hit by a truck. It's a year of lasts, as Katherine said, which is making me slightly miserable.



** humming my own little tune at 10:52:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics