March 23, 2006
Will you let me romanticize,
The beauty in our London Skies,
You know the sunlight always shines,
Behind the clouds of London Skies
Only one more day until Spring Break. And it's desperately needed, I think. Absolutely- people are going insane, I think. But they'll enjoy a break. I'm certainly going to enjoy a break- go to arizona, hang out by the pool with my best friend, fish golf balls out of the pond, horseback riding through the desert perhaps. It'll be fun. But still, we've got to get through one more day.

Whenever I hear Jamie Cullum I'm going to think of Sarah. Things always take on a different connotation, though. Like the word "moist" I think of Emily Weigel, "genetics" and I think of the one-eyed, one-horned, flying purple people eater, and when you mention the OEOHFPPE, I think of Mrs. Cady WHO I saw today. It was a very nice suprise- I was walking Bilbao, and there she was riding her bike. She saw me first, and stopped and talked for a while. It was very enjoyable. If more people were like Mrs. Cady, the world would be a better place. She's funny, and smart, and athletic and kind, and she's a great teacher, and probably a great mother. Again, do other people look up to adults like I do? The unfortunate thing is that I am an adult- 18 years old and legal. No more having sex with freshman, snap!

Yahoo! Music has a very nice set up- I'm quite enjoying the launchcast radio. I have to take a break from my iPod as it devestated me for accidently stopping my award-winning shuffle. But right now, I'm listening to Chieli Minucci. I have no idea who that is. None. But he plays guitar nicely. See? Yahoo is broadening my music horizon. that's just swell.

Carey bought a robot at Savers today for 95 cents. It's a pretty awesome robot- I'm quite the fan. It's name is "Kaplonga RX", and Carey was completely smitten with it. It was quite amusing. I do wonder how long Kaplonga will be in favor, though, for Carey is like those English kings- she's constantly changing her opinion of everything. Were English kings like that? Carey isn't, really, but Kaplonga may end up decomposing in her locker along with her 10 pairs of shoes.


** humming my own little tune at 7:07:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics