April 20, 2006
Cause it's you and me and all of the people
With nothing to do, nothing to lose
And it's you and me and all of the people and
I don't know why I can't keep my eyes off of you

Ace was voted off American Idol yesterday. Thank goodness. Now we have to get rid of Kelly Pickler, and then all is well. Unfortunately, I don't care enough to actually vote. And wouldn't the show improve a lot if the votes were made AGAINST contestants instead of for them? Crueler, yes, but entertaining. I hope Kat McPhee wins. (I've caught the McPheever. How incredibly clever. =) )

Alan asked me to prom, it was exciting. "Just a friends, no offense". None taken, no worries. I'll get to wear my orange dress and have a boy to show off. It'll be fun, and I'm switching groups, so I don't have to break my moral values and ride in a Hummer. That actually wasn't the reason, but I am glad. I hate Hummers. They're one of the few things I truly hate, actually. Hummers and... yeah. I can't think of anything else at the moment. Let me get back to you on that. I hope Alan wears a tux. But I'll forgive him if he doesn't. Trevor didn't wear a tux last year, either.

I'm eating a marshmallow egg from Easter. It's delicious. Angie found more marshmallow eggs, but I found more marshmallow bunnies. The eggs are better, I think, but those bunnies are pretty good, too. I haven't even started by chocolate bunny yet. My mom doesn't bit off the years like Sally Forth does in that comic strip. It's not very good, except for the once a year Easter edition of chocolate bunny ear eating. Yummm.

We're having a graduation party at Meadows with lots and lots of people. And I mean LOTS. All the Meadows seniors are inviting people, and there are a lot of us. It'll be fun. I'm also having a party with Halycon. Party! Party! Party!

Today was senior ditch day. (4/20, you know. I never figured out how that became the national smoking pot day, but it is) I however, did not go get high, but instead went to biology class, and then did not go to english or public speaking. After Bio, I went to Caffe Sole with Kels, then home, then to lunch with mi madre, then I took a nap, then I went to the gym/swimming pool, then ate dinner, finished Radiohead. It's not that I don't have any friends to spend senior ditch day with, because I usually would have (and I did see Kelsey) but most of my friends are either a)Geeks and therefore went to all their classes or b)were in Greely on at a choir festival thing or c)at a Latin Convention in Estes Park or c)aren't seniors and therefore had no excuse to miss school. Ellen, actually, is on a college trip. That poor girl. She should just give up and come to Pomona with me. =) Anyway, my 4/20 was lovely.


** humming my own little tune at 10:24:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics