April 11, 2006
I am just a poor boy and my story's seldom told
I've squandered my resistance for a pocketful of mumbles, such are promises
All lies and jest, still the man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest, hmmm
Have I said how much I enjoy ice cream? Not enough, I'm sure. =) I had key lime pie ice cream at Glacier today. Yumm yumm. And though today is such a beautiful day, it's not quite cone-weather yet. Although I do love a good cone. But I'm fairly certain my choice of cup was correct. Yummmm. I think I could live at Glacier.

Man! I'm in a weird mood. All my friends are getting into colleges and deciding where they're going, while I decided in October and was accepted in December, so my drama hardly ever existed. But there are so many talented people at Fairview I wonder why all my friends aren't getting into their top schools. They deserve it, in my opinion. But so much is just luck, and it's hard to see that when you've just received your rejection letter. It's unfortunate. But, even if they didn't get into their top choice, most of my friends have schools that they will be quite content at. I went to a Pomona-person meeting yesterday and met a cute boy named Max who goes to Kent now, and probably Pomona next year. It was kinda fun, though I think I would have rather stayed home.

I am much too easily affected by other people's moods. I'm like a sponge! If my friends start to cry, I do too. If they're happy, it's very hard for me to stay in a foul mood (that doesn't happen very often. Usually I'm the happy one and they don't change) or if they're upset or depressed or tired, then for a few minutes, so am I. I need to get moods for myself, perhaps then I wouldn't be so wacked out in high stress times. Then again, it helps me understand if I remember what they're feeling. It's a toss up, I guess.


** humming my own little tune at 5:03:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics