April 09, 2006
Just the two of us
We can make it if we try
Just the two of us
Just the two of us
Building big castles way on high
Just the two of us
You and I

Today Angie, Sarah and I filmed our KBCO commercial today. It was fun. We're film geniuses. I can't write what the plot line is yet, just in case someone steals our idea before Friday when the commercial is due. And we haven't edited AT ALL. That should be interesting. Sarah is much more involved than Angie or I. Not "involved" I guess, but more perfectionist oriented. I guess. But we love her none the less. Not that being a perfectionist is a bad thing, either, especially when it's not extreme. In 9th grade I spent hours at Kelsey's house working on a project that would have taken a fraction of the time by myself. I think I'm just less invested in most things I do. Not that I don't like them- but I like to get them done and over with. But people who take more care usually end up better, so they're pretty great, too.

Angie and I also went Prom dress shopping today. Mine's orange. Yes, I know, orange is not so beautiful of a color usually, but it's a gorgeous dress. I'm quite content. And my mom bought it for me.

Here's the next few weeks: this week- finally normal school-wise with 5 days and block schedule and everything. That'll be hard. Next Saturday: Second Saturday school (the first was yesterday, it was hard. But Emily (Jobe, not Poulos, who stared in my commercial) and Ellen and Meili and I worked together and kept me company. OH! I forgot:

Angie, El and I went to see Take the Lead and I highly recommend it. It was the classic story of the teacher who changes the lives of those inner-city kids who then compete again snots from upper-Manhattan. It wasn't brilliant, it wasn't tear-jerking or heart-wrenching, nor was it very original nor unique, but it was fun fun fun. Nothing like a feel-good-flick, if you ask me. I also saw V for Vendetta a few weeks back. That was also good, though not in the feel-good kind of way. V is certainly not type of movie I usually watch, but it was intriguing. Again, I recommend. Though you probably shouldn't watch the two movies in the same day- that would be too much of a contrast for a brain to deal with, I think.


** humming my own little tune at 5:55:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics