April 15, 2006
Well, it's a marvelous night for a moondance
With the stars up above in your eyes
A fantabulous night to make romance
'neath the cover of october skies
I went on a night hike to Microwave Rock last night, after we got back from our field trip to Body Worlds and the planeterium. It was amazing. Thirteen of us went: myself, Margo, Ellie, Tomas, Trevor, Matan, Martina, Amy, Annamarie, Billy, Sam, Steve, and Scott. I don't normally hang out with those kids, so it was a welcome change of environment (Hally and Allie and Megan are slowly getting on my nerves. Angie, too, she didn't even tell me she was asked to prom! Huh- and we brag about how close friends we are.) And it wasn't a hard hike, nor long, but hiking at night gives you such a different experience. Microwave hike has a beautiful view of Boulder County, and though the night-view was slightly harder to interpret, it was incredible. We saw the reflection of houselights off Baseline lake, we watched a police car zoom down highway 36, we saw flashing lights of the airport, and the light polution of suburbian Denver. *sigh* it was great.

Body Worlds was great, too. Very crowded, I was quite surprised by the number of people there. But I've never seen anything like it. My favorite was the exploded-man. That was pretty great.

Off to the Baxters' for dinner! I really enjoy yahoo's launchcast radio.


** humming my own little tune at 4:56:00 PM

|

-+-+-+-
















Archives

Links
International Movie Database
Fairview High School
RADHOLE
Post Secret







This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?



Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com

Kristen's Nifty Spiffy Blog
Daily Lyrics